The House Is Secure – What About The Garden?
Theft of garden equipment is a growing menace.
Here are a few tips to help keep you safe:
- Put away all tools and equipment and ensure that all outside sheds and store cupboards are securely locked.
- Bring tools inside if you do not have a garden shed or outbuilding.
- Use plant protection to keep intruders at bay – such as thorny shrubs
- Install outside security lighting which comes on automatically.
- Photograph valuable garden plants or ornaments.
- If you have a burglar alarm, why not extend it to cover outbuildings and sheds?
- Mark your property with your postcode. This makes the stolen property easier to trace and it can be positively identified as yours.
- Check that your household insurance policy covers theft from your garden and outbuildings.
- If you have a local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme, why not join?
CONTACT: Third Eye Installation Systems for your Home and/or Business security review and our recommendations to help you keep safe!