The House Is Secure – What About The Garden?
Theft of garden equipment is a growing menace.
Here are a few tips to help keep you safe:
- Put away all tools and equipment and ensure that all outside sheds and store cupboards are securely locked.
- Bring tools inside if you do not have a garden shed or outbuilding.
- Use plant protection to keep intruders at bay – such as thorny shrubs
- Install outside security lighting which comes on automatically.
- Photograph valuable garden plants or ornaments.
- If you have a burglar alarm, why not extend it to cover outbuildings and sheds?
- Mark your property with your postcode. This makes the stolen property easier to trace and it can be positively identified as yours.
- Check that your household insurance policy covers theft from your garden and outbuildings.
- If you have a local Neighbourhood Watch Scheme, why not join?
You can often feel violated to be in a situation you could’ve potentially avoided. Following these steps can give you that peace of mind you’ve been looking for.
Allow us, an approved accredited company to install your security system. We can discuss all the options to give you the best chance to keep your home safe. Give Third Eye Installation Systems a call now on 0208 368 1080 or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information make sure to read some of our other blogs.