Business Alarm Installation
As a minimum, we would recommend Grade 2 alarms, but your insurance company may request Grade 3 alarms for high-end merchandise – it’s worth checking with them first. We can also design and install external alarm systems linked to the CCTV system, plus remote monitoring for Police response and/or Private man guarding. Voice Alarms can also be added to your system to provide that extra deterrent against the opportunist.
We would also recommend that business owners have a monitored alarm, with or without Police response, and the options are as follows
1. Bells Only = the siren will ring in the case of an activation
2. Bells with a Phone APP for remote operation and Push notifications to mobile devices
3. Bells with text messaging = we can install a GSM module into the panel that texts your mobile if there is a problem.
4. Monitored = our NSI Gold accredited Alarm Reporting Centre (ARC) monitor the alarm 24/7 and calls you and/or your key holders in the event of an activation. Option: add on APP control at an additional Cost.
5. Monitored with Police response = as above but the ARC would call the Police in the case of 2 confirmed activations. Option: add on APP control at an additional cost.
We can also carry out a full service on your existing alarm and provide a maintenance contract for the next 12 months, which is often a requirement of your security company.